That's something easy- to pen down six points, six idiosyncrasies of mine that are not very common.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people and let them know they've been tagged.
- I like the mobile no.s that have 2 as their sixth digit. The first four digits are are just codes where you can't do much. Fifth digit depends on the era when you were born.Sixth digit is special. Seriously, I think such mobile owners are amiable person. I have myself chosen such a number.
- I am always short of one rupee change. If Rs 8 is needed, then I would be having coins worth Rs 7. I dispose off coins from my wallet as soon as possible, hence the vicious cycle goes on.
- I like sun-set pictures and save them almost compulsively. I prefer sun-set over sun-rise.
- I save old tickets, passes, receipts etc. I have 3-4 polythene bags full of such things. When I relocate to a different city(which I do so often), I carry them to the new place.
- You'll not understand my photography skills. I take pictures with a philosophical angle, but alas very few can appreciate that. My friends generally have a good laugh seeing my clicked pictures of empty roads, tree branches, bushes etc. I will quickly take out my mobile and take a picture of something, leaving the person accompanying me bewildered about my interesting find.
- I frequently and obsessively track things. That means, if I send a courier, I will be checking the consignment no. on website frequently and see where my courier has reached so far. If I have a waiting ticket, I will be checking PNR status every six hours! If I have to transfer money online, I will first transfer a small amount to see if it reached the other side successfully(same amount, importantly).
- [BONUS POINT] I am obsessed about one song at any given time. It's something that will be running in my player all the time, much to the chagrin of people around me. These days it is "O re piya" by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Prior ones were Execute the Sounds by POD and Tum se hi.
I'm (over)done with the tag now. I'm not going to tag anyone, people who haven't done this tag may go ahead and be nice. I'd just like Steve to take up this tag as he hasn't written anything for a long time. See you sooner, Adios!