March 11, 2005

Train to Mumbai

I am writing my first blog for the second time, because for the first time power went off before I could complete this. So finally I have landed in one more domain, and let me see for how long can I stay here.

I am going to Mumbai tonight( 9144 LokShakti Express, Ahmedabad-Mumbai dep 2105). Ya I'm obviously excited about the trip but it doesn't have any happy note. I am going to meet my father, admitted in Jaslok Hospital. He has been battling against brain cancer since last two years and everytime when he was forced to go down, he came out stronger. After his second brain tumour operation on March 5, he's feeling much better but it'll definitely take a long, long time to recover and there will be some irrepairable loss. He has always been unlucky in his life. I know that I am asking for too much, but I just wish that he stays for atleast five more years so that he can see me settled somewhere down the line, as far as my career is concerned. I don't stay tensed up for a long time, and right now what I can see is my journey tonight. I haven't yet got the confirmed berth, its RAC 12 a few minutes ago, but they generally add an extra 'boggy' so I'm hopeful. I just love travelling.I've done it mostly alone, but still it is pleasurable.

I've totally messed up my current sixth semester. Though I had genuine reasons, but I have missed so many classes and I'm lagging behind badly. There's nothing new in this but as I've to keep running between Ahmedabad and Mumbai for atleast a month, when will I get time to cover up? But still it is manageable, I think.

1 comment:

Vivek Pabari said...

Hum haina! So don't worry abt the studies part. Believe me. Things are way too simple this sem.

ATB to uncle.